Friday, June 13, 2008

Start of my blog...

Hello....first off I would like to say I am not a blogger...which is funny since I am starting a blog I know...but I wanted a place to share my experiences as a new (kinda new) mom.
It's my excuse to escape for a minute when I can't always leave my house, and usually when I am in my PJ's until around 2 or 3 p.m.!

It's a place for me to write about her, me, her wonderful daddy, our experiences together as a new family, it's a place for family and friends to visit and see how we are doing since we live so far away from most of them. Ok, really it's a place for me to brag about how my daughter is the most amazing little girl in the whole world! There I said it! Really I just want a place to write and share my thoughts, which usually are nothing so special as to warrant an entire blog, but hey, it's the thought that counts...right?! :)That's what they say at least.

So....Welcome....it's going to be slow going at first as I educate myself on how to blog...please stick around through that learning process, visit often, comment often, read, explore, and have fun, I know I am!

No comments: